Afrika Genial , a legal entity governed by private law, takes your privacy seriously and cares for the security and data protection of all its customers, partners, suppliers and users of the website domain https://afrikagenial.online/ and any other website, store or application operated by the merchant.
Section 1 – Definitions
- “ Personal Data ”: means any information that, directly or indirectly, identifies or can identify a natural person, such as name, CPF, date of birth, IP address, among others;
- ” Sensitive Personal Data “: means any information that reveals, in relation to a natural person, racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, affiliation to a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data;
- “ Personal Data Processing ”: means any operation carried out within the scope of Personal Data, through automatic means or not, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, making available, harmonization or association, restriction, elimination or destruction. Any other operation provided for under the terms of applicable legislation is also considered Processing of Personal Data;
- “ Data Protection Laws ” : means all legal provisions that regulate the Processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Law No.
Section 2 – Use of Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with us and better serve you when you are purchasing products and/or services in-store, personalizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use data include:
- Enable you to purchase products and/or services in the store;
- To confirm or correct the information we hold about you;
- To submit information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your store experience;
- To contact you by a phone number and/or email address provided. We may contact you in person, by voice message, via automatic dialing equipment, by text message (SMS), by e-mail, or by any other means of communication that your device is capable of receiving, under the terms law and for reasonable business purposes.
In addition, the Personal Data provided may also be used in the way we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) pursuant to the Data Protection Laws; (b) to meet legal process requirements; (c) to comply with a court decision, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of us, yours or others; (g) to detect and prevent fraud; (H) allow us to use available remedies or limit damages we may suffer; and (i) in other ways permitted by law.
Section 3 – Failure to provide Personal Data
There is no obligation to share the Personal Data we request. However, if you choose not to share them, in some cases, we may not be able to provide you with full access to the store, some specialized resources or be able to provide the necessary assistance or, even, enable the delivery of the product or provide the contracted service. for you.
Section 4 – Collected Data
The general public will be able to browse the store without any registration and submission of Personal Data. However, some of the features of the store may depend on registering and sending Personal Data, such as completing the purchase/contracting of the service and/or enabling us to deliver the product/provision of the service.
By contacting the store, we can collect:
- Contact details: first name, last name, phone number, address, city, state and email address;
- Information sent: information you send via form (questions, complaints, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc.).
In general store navigation, we may collect:
- Location data: geolocation data when you access the store;
- Preferences: information about your preferences and interests in relation to products/services (when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you);
- Store browsing data: information about your visits and activities, including the content (and any advertisements) you view and interact with, information about the browser and device you are using, your IP address, your location, the address of the site from which you arrived. Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include cookies, web beacons and embedded web links. To learn more, read how we use Automatic Data Collection Tools in section 7 below;
- Anonymous or aggregated data: Anonymous responses to surveys or anonymous, aggregated information about how the store is enjoyed. During our operations, in certain cases, we apply a de-identification or pseudonymization process to your data so that it is reasonably unlikely that you will identify you through the use of that data with available technology;
- Other Information We May Collect: Information that does not specifically reveal your identity or is not directly related to an individual, such as browser and device information; Store usage data; and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Section 5 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Data:
- With the partner company(s) that you select or choose to submit your data, queries, questions, etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our Name. These service providers or partners may be located in the United States, Argentina, Brazil or other global locations, including servers for approval and production, and providers of hosting and data storage, fraud management, customer support, sales on our behalf, order fulfillment, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services, for example;
- With third parties, for the purpose of helping us manage the store;
- With third parties, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our company, asset or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Section 6 – International Data Transfers
Section 7 – Automatic Collection of Personal Data
When you visit the store, it may store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is primarily used to make the store work as you expect. The information usually does not directly identify you, but it can provide a more personalized web experience.
- Through browser or device: Some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through internet access devices, such as computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer , language, type and version of the Internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the store functions properly.
If you do not wish to have your information collected using cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows cookies to be automatically rejected, or gives you the option to accept or reject the transfer of a specific cookie (or cookies)( s) from a given website to your computer. However, this can cause inconvenience in the use of the store.
Section 8 – Categories of Cookies
The cookies used in our store comply with legal requirements and fall into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies allow you to browse the site and enjoy essential features safely. An example is security cookies, which authenticate users, protect their data and prevent the creation of fraudulent logins.
- Performance: cookies in this category collect information in an encrypted and anonymous form related to our online store, such as, for example, the number of visitors to a specific page, origin of visits to the website and which pages the user has accessed. All data collected is used only for eventual improvements to the website and to measure the effectiveness of our communication.
- Functionality: these cookies are used to remember user preference settings in order to improve your visit to our website, such as, for example, settings applied to the website layout or your responses to promotions and registration pop-ups -; that way, you won’t have to ask over and over again.
Section 9 – User Rights
You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, as long as this does not affect our industrial and trade secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii)information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that Personal Data is only shared with the holder.
You should keep in mind that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your order may not be immediately fulfilled, and we may not be able to fulfill it due to legal obligations.
Section 10 – Security of Personal Data
We seek to adopt the technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws appropriate for the protection of Personal Data in our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
Section 11 – Hypertext links to other websites and social networks
The Store may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to the websites of our partners’ networks, advertisers, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, please remember that each site has its own privacy practices and that we are not responsible for those policies. Please consult those policies before submitting any Personal Data to these sites.
We remind you that we are committed not to process your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Your use of the store following the changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Policies. If, after reading the revised version, you do not agree with its terms, please terminate access to the store.
Section 13 – Person in charge of processing Personal Data